Reducing the impact of homelessness and social exclusion  

Macmillan Cancer Support. Change Lives at Grenfell with the world's biggest coffee morning. Come along on Friday 30th September at our Worsfold House site in Mitcham from 10 - 12 pm. Together we can make sure that no one faces cancer alone


Sian, Grenfell tenant

Information for clients

Are you already a user of Grenfell’s services or are you hoping to use them? This section is for you.

If you are hoping to become a Grenfell tenant, you need to get a referral from the agency in your borough. This page has the list of agencies that refer tenants to us. We cannot usually take you unless you have come to us from one of these agencies

You can also:

Find out about training
Look at opportunities for clients
Get advice on homelessness, drugs or alcohol
Read the tenant handbook and other policies
How to get referred to Grenfell

If you want to be housed by Grenfell, you have to be referred to us by the referral agency in your borough.


Merton Housing Advice, Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5DX. Telephone: 020 8545 3734

Wandsworth Housing Aid, Wandsworth Housing Department, 17-27Garratt Lane, Wandsworth, London, SW18 4AE. Telephone: 020 8871 7841


Beverley House, 140-142 Dukes Avenue, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 4HR. Tel: 020 8942 2090.